Ravenwood

Information and questions regarding Death in Small Doses Ravenwood, OH

Post Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:25 pm

Ravenwood

What a great weekend. I have to say that being killed was the least of my worries - I just wanted to make sure that my dead drop wasn't intercepted by the other team. Fortunately none of ours were picked off and its my understanding that some of our team mates got close to intercepting the other teams dead drop but just missed it. Oh well - there could always be a next time, right?

Post Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:05 am

Re: Ravenwood

The Dead Drops is an idea I really like, particularly because they were actually used by spies passing information. I have assigned a portion of my brain to thinking non-stop on the matter and expect the Drops to become more hair-raising in the future. I'm pleased that your team NEARLY picked one off! :D

Post Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:33 pm

I agree...it was a great weekend...Dead drops were an entertaining idea...now if we hadn't left the pirate alone for so long, the safety of the other team's might have been in bigger jeopardy and our's might have been safer. :)

Post Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:41 pm

OMG! If we hadn't left the pirate alone for so long . . . my God, but that's the very heart and soul of why I love these excursions! "The pirate" for those of you who don't know, is one of the most extraordinary guest figures to be a Shadow Stalkers guest! It's impossible to accurately say how much distraction and confoundment he created. :D

Rule Number One, You are here to have FUN. If you are not having as much fun as you possibly can, you are in violation of this rule.

Plus I LOVE the fact that our Viking was growing a beard since JULY for his castle appearance!!!

Post Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:08 am

The pirate was very funny. Watching him walk thru the woods Saturday morning was hysterical and him talking to himself was even funnier. I wish I videotaped it. Of course Mr. Denham - Craig and I walking up to your cabin Saturday afternoon while you were sleeping was rather funny too. It really was a great (and memorable) weekend.

Return to Death in Small Doses, Ravenwood, OH Nov 2-3, 2012