Ravenwood - Night of the Living Dead

Information relating to murder mysteries in general not related to specific upcoming murder mysteries.

Post Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:53 pm

Ravenwood - Night of the Living Dead

Is anyone out there going to the Ravenwood mystery in November?

Post Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:02 am

Re: Ravenwood - Night of the Living Dead

My wife and made reservations to attend the nov 1-3 event.

Post Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:25 am

Also there Nov. 1-3 because we weren't fast enough for 8-10

Post Thu May 09, 2013 12:10 pm

Of course, I'm going to be there! Wouldn't miss it for the world! :D

Post Thu May 09, 2013 12:15 pm

We'll be unleashing some new wrinkles for this one. I'm going to try to get a 50/50 mix of zombies and humans. Of course, the number of zombies will probably increase before it's over. I know there's going to be at least one mad scientist in attendance. We'll still be working in teams and I'm hoping for a zombie/human mix on most teams. That might be important since the zombies will be having their own zombies-only meeting early on to decide what approach they want to take. The humans will have the problem of retrieving the fresh remains of a zombie meal--out in the woods after dark, of course--but the zombies will be out there waiting. Hey, some of them will still be hungry! :o

Post Thu May 30, 2013 6:28 am

We're going to work on our Rules of Engagement shortly--we'll have a set of abilities and restrictions for the zombies that will define what they're able to do, how quickly they'll react, whether they can "change their mind" on who to pursue, etc. I'll be sending an email out to all the guests and see if we get any good suggestions. We know the humans will have to retrieve the fresh remains of a zombie dinner. There's a toxin in their saliva that holds the key to reversing the plague. The problem is they'll have to find these remains out in the woods . . . after dark . . . and the zombies will be waiting. :shock:

Hmm . . . :D

Post Thu May 30, 2013 6:04 pm

Becky,

Kimberly and I are going to the Ravenwood in November. Kimberly is unsure of her costume but I should be Deputy Sheriff Grimes again. We have another person coming that we met in Ravenwood in April and he is probably going to be Shane.

We are also going to Kelly's Island this year in October.

EDIT: I forgot which one I am going to I think it is the 8-9th. Which one are you going to?

EDIT AAGAIN: We are going to Ravenwood on Nov. 1 - 2nd.

Return to General Murder Mystery Information